Efficiently build and establish your brand
Building a fashion startup brand can be overwhelming. From the initial idea to setting up the brand and establishing it in the market, each process requires careful planning and strategizing.
We ensure that we accompany you every step of the way.
Partner with us for designing, manufacturing, and shipping your dream designs.
Want to know how it works?
Are you ready to establish your fashion line in the minds of your customers?
We have and are helping thousands of brands through white-label clothing manufacturing, custom designing, and shipping of private label brands. We make use of world-class technology and infrastructure throughout the entire process.
Contact our team now to share your startup idea.
Get ready to launch your brand in a few simple steps:
– Get in touch with our startup partnership managers. They will review the scope of your idea and discuss feasible timelines and finances.
– Once your project is accepted and you commit to working with us on the development and production of the products, there is no looking back. Our key account managers will keep you updated on the progress of your product.
– Under product development, our designers will work on the initial sketch of the product and styles. The sample is shared with you for approval. Bulk production begins only when you approve the sample.
– The production cycle usually takes up to 5-6 weeks (depending upon the deadline). Once the manufacturing is complete, the product is sent for quality checks. Post this, the products are packed and shipped to a fulfillment center or to the location provided by you.
Why trust Cheer Sagar Exports with your new fashion startup brand?
We help you solve certain problems and roadblocks that stop you from realizing success in your startup business.
Problems you face as a startup fashion brand
- Lack of design expertise.
- Lack of infrastructure and manpower required for manufacturing.
- Lack of knowledge regarding the sourcing of raw materials, trims, fabrics, etc.
- Communication challenges with other suppliers and manufacturers outside your zonal area.
- Do not look for high MOQs.
- Lack of an efficient supply chain that delays product launches and shipments.
How we help you overcome the above problems?
- We have an in-house design team that can convert your idea into reality.
- We have key account managers who will brief you about the entire manufacturing process.
- We have reliable partners and suppliers to source any type of fabric and trims for your project.
- You can easily communicate with our team using mail, chat, or call.
- Our minimum order quantity is 100 units per style and color.
- We have a fully transparent supply chain.
We would like to know the following before we start the work on your project
- Do you have any CADs, Tech Packs, Patterns, or any other completed design or you would like us to create from the scratch?
- If you have tech pads or CADs of the design style in advance, please attach it when contacting us via email.
- How many styles do you want us to manufacture for you?
- When do you want to launch your products/brand?
- How many units do you want per style?
- What is your budget?
Some commonly asked questions – Startup Brands
- Do you work with sustainable cloth?
Yes, we also work with sustainable cloth fabric to meet the unique brand value of our clients.
- Do you offer discounts on bulk production?
We offer both small and large batch manufacturing. Depending upon the units, we can offer you price breaks.
- What type of clothing can you manufacture?
We deal in all types of women’s clothing and home décor accessories.
- Do you supply materials?
Yes. With the help of our connections with suppliers, we can supply fabrics of all types – trims, embroidery, patterns, prints, etc.