Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. At Cheer Sagar Exports, we ensure that your data is protected with us for which we maintain a transparent data collection and use of information policy.
1. Information and data collection
When you visit our website, our servers will automatically collect and store the standard information provided by your web server. The standard information includes your device/computer’s unique Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type, version, and the pages you visit on our website and time spent on every page.
We also collect standard data about the device through which you visit our website like your mobile device type, IP address, unique device identifiers, operating system, geo-location data, and other device settings that are provided by your web browser or internet service provider. The information we may collect also depends upon the settings of your device and internet policies.
Contact your internet service provider or device manufacturer to know more about the information they make available to websites.
Whenever you fill a contact form on our website or make a purchase, you might be prompted to enter the following information:
- Email ID
- Phone/Mobile Number
- Home/Mailing Address
- Payment Information
2. Processing Information
We process your personal information and data lawfully, fairly, and transparently. We use legal bases for processing, using, and storing your personal information.
We collect information only at place where it is required legitimately:
- For the performance of contract where we need your information before we can process your request like purchasing a product or filling out a quote,
- For research and development purposes, and
- For sending you our exclusive services like the newsletter.
Where you consent to our collection and use of your personal information, you have the right to take back the consent anytime you want (like you can unsubscribe from our mailing list whenever you want). However, this will not affect any processing that has already been performed.
We retain your information for a particular period of time as necessary. We ensure that your information is secure to prevent unauthorized access, data loss and theft, disclosure, modification, and copying.
3. Collection and Use of information
We collect, store, and disclose your information to third party contractors and promoters as per the requirement to fulfil a service. This is done:
- To enable us to customize and personalize your experience
- To contact and communicate with you
- To facilitate internal record keeping
- To create customized discounts and special offers for you
- To comply with our company’s legal obligations and disputes
4. Disclosure of information
As per the need and requirement, we may disclose your personal information to:
- Third-party service providers like data security providers, data storage providers, IT service providers, web-hosting providers, debt collectors, professional advisers, and payment system operators.
- Sponsors or promoters of any advertising campaign we run.
- Our employees, sellers, distributors, and related entities.
- Regulatory authorities and courts, in the event you fail to make payment for the goods sold and services rendered.
- Partners, affiliates, and third-party providing maintenance facilities.
5. Controlling your personal information
You may also choose to restrict or limit the use of personal information by contacting us. We will let you know how this affects your use of our website and products/services.
6. Cookies policy
We use ‘cookies’ to collect information about your browsing pattern on our website, the pages you visit, the products you view, and the time spent on every page. This helps us provide you product recommendations and customizations. You can disallow cookies on our websites anytime through browser settings, but this will affect how you browse our website.